Authorized Economic Operator Status
What is Authorized Economic Operator Status? How can one get it?
Authorized Economic Operator, is an international status that fulfills customs obligations, has a registered system that is regular and traceable, has financial competence, safety and security standards, and is capable of performing its own auto inspection and recognizes certain convenience and privileges in customs procedures.
In summary; the authorized economic operator system is the new name of reliable and easy trade. Customs procedures can be made easier and faster thanks to the YYS document. Many of the facilitation and supervision duties from the application of blue line in import to the passage of VIP from border will now belong to the authorized liability owners.
YYS is not only a national document but also a status with international validity. Our firms that have YYS (AEO) in our country will benefit from different privileges in other countries thanks to mutual recognition agreements and they will be preferred more. Therefore, this document has a great contribution to the competitiveness of our companies in economic life and global scale.
We, as CONSULTURK, will provide you with the best service on the best terms for the receipt of the YYS document and for the protection of this position by making customs matters and the related internal control procedures compatible with the YYS, with our experienced and knowledgeable experts who have worked in the public sector and have labor on authorized economic operator to come to our country.
You can reach our business partners whom we have granted Authorized Liability Status Consultation via this link.
Who can Be Authorized Economic Operator?
Real persons and legal entities that have been operating for at least three years and public institutions and organizations which are settled in Customs Territory of the Turkey including Free Areas can be authorized economic operator.
What are the Benefits of Authorized Economic Operator?
a) Conveniences for Simplified Procedures:
- On-site clearance at the export (making the export goods’ processes from their own premises without presenting the export goods to the export customs authorities)
• Permitted transporter (able to transport transit goods from their own premises without presenting the movement to the customs authorities), On-site clearance at the import (making the import goods’ processes from their own premises without presenting the import goods to the import customs authorities)
• Authorized recipient (able to transport the transit consignee to their premises without presenting them to the customs office of destination)
• In collateral transactions, for each transaction, instead of separate guarantees, be able to provide a predetermined indefinite and partial guarantee amount within the scope of lump sum guarantee application,
• Be able to provide partial guarantee in guarantee transactions,
• Be able to arrange A.TR movement document without approval and visa procedures for customs offices,
• Regardless of the value of the match, be able to arrange the invoice declaration and EUR.MED invoice declaration,
• Be able to make a statement with lack of document,
• Be able to benefit from on-board processing without limitation,
• Be able to use together incomplete document and declaration and on-board processing ease,
• Be able to submit an analysis report taken up to 6 months prior to the importation of the set designated by the Customs Regulation,
• Be able to receive the goods determined by the Customs Regulation without taking the results of the analysis,
• Be able to receive the delivery of the oil and its derivatives that do not submitted consignment before the consignment submission,
• Be able to benefit from the different arrangements to be made in the Ministry for property identification
b) Conveniences Regarding Statement’s Control Type:
- Be able to process imports and exports on the green line, which is the line of goods inspection and document control,
• Be able to use green line in over-the-vehicle operations,
• Fewer document control and be subjected to fewer inspections,
• In the event that a document control or examination is to be carried out, this can be done first
c) Conveniences Regarding the Security and Safety:
- Be able to provide summary declarations of reduced compulsory information,
• Less subject to customs controls on security and security based on summary statements or summarized documents or used as summary statements,
• In the case of where customs controls relating to safety and security are to be carried out, be able to actualize these controls firstly,
• Be able to make priority passing from border gates.
*You can get more information about “AUTHORIZED ECONOMIC OPERATOR CERTIFICATE ” by clicking here.