What is a Customs Consultant Assistance?
What is a Customs Consultant Assistance? What are the School Conditions for Being a Customs Consultant Assistant?
The requirements for a Customs Consultant are;
- Being a citizen of the Republic of Turkey,
- Having a license to use civil rights,
- Not being deprived of public rights,
- Excluding negligent offenses; even if they have been pardoned, imprisonment such as heavy imprisonment or more than five years of imprisonment or not be sentenced from the crimes such as infamous crimes such as smuggling, embezzlement, graft, bribe, robbery, fraud, forgery, abuse of belief, fraudulent bankruptcy, perjury, false accusation, slander with collusive tendering to official tenders and buying and selling or tell the secrets of Government, tax dodging or attempt to tax dodging,
Which Departments Should Be Graduated from?
*At least one of the following education conditions must be provided for the Customs Consultant.
- (Undergraduate Departments): To graduate from law, economics, finance, business, accounting, banking, public administration, political sciences and industrial engineeringfaculties and collages offering education in their schools or from foreign higher education institutions approved by the Higher Education Institution at least undergraduate level,
- (Master):Having a undergraduate degree in a different department and having a master’s diploma on any of the departments in the 1st,
- (Associate Degree): To graduate from vocational colleges with specialization programs in Customs, Foreign Trade and European Union Regions,
Internship Condition & Exam Right of Admission
In order to get right of admission to the Customs Consultant Assistant Examination;
It is necessary to have worked for a year as an insured person next to a customs consultant for internship purposes.
Later candidates get right of admission to the Customs Consultant Assistance Exam. The one is also entitled to receive the Customs Counselor Certificate in case of passing the minimum passing score in the exam.
Customs Consultant Assistance Exam Preparation Training
We are aiming to bring all of our students to the test with the training program prepared by Yücel Karadiş and Customs Consultant Mr. Serkan Aslan, which covers all of the exam topics, in our Customs Consultant Assistance Exam Preparation Course. . In the content of the training program; repetition of the course, subject test, current legislation information is located. Consulturk is with you with its current publications and experienced staff! You can check our pages to get our current publications or you can access my publications via Yücel Karadiş/Question Bank – PelikanKitabevi and Yücel Karadiş/Question Bank – KitapYurdu.com links. Walk along with your experienced staff to the Customs Consultant Assistant, an important step and a profession on the way to the Customs Consultancy. You can contact us for detailed information or you can join our training by filling out the registration form directly.